Pages

Hadith of the Update

Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas,

The Prophet said, "There are two blessings which many people lose : (They are) Health and free time for doing good."

[Bukhari. Volume 8, Book 76, Number 421]

Quote of the Update

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

-George Orwell

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Puncak Alam Satu Keseronokan

Tangga Kejayaan @ Tangga 'Batu Caves' Puncak Alam:284 Anak Tangga

Hey guys. It's been a long time aye. Well, some of you might be wondering where did I go for a few weeks... I guess (bajet gila..n_n). Now, I'm not a UiTM student of Permatang Pauh anymore, but a student of UiTM Puncak Alam. Just got transffered here a week ago. So, I'm kinda busy for now. I have one more thing to say. I am really sorry to readers of this blog as I cannot update this blog as frequent as before(bajet lagi...haha).

Well, I have few stories to tell about Puncak Alam. I think, almost all who came from a boarding school,especially the school which are religious, will get culture shock here. Why? Kalau aku-lah kan, memang. Ish. Tak tahu nak cakap macam mana. Cuba bayangkan, korang datang dari sekolah yang menghalang daripada sosial yang melampau antara lelaki dan perempuan. Belajar berkumpulan pun tak boleh nak campur antara lelaki dan perempuan. Then, when you come here, everywhere you go, anywhere you look, you will totally see students dating. Especially at the food court near the female block (Rafflesia). Memang tempat dating paling 'hot'-lah tu. Outside the food court, they have this place... Emm. Someplace with beautiful sceneries.. Macam wakaf la. Tu pun antara tempat famous untuk dating. Dah la gelap. Haduh. Pening tengok.

Then, one of the biggest problem here (for me. I don't know about others) is female students who love wearing sexy, thin, and tight clothing. SEKSA DOH (ewah. cakap KL..haha). Well, you see, as a guy, it is my natural tendency, a disposition to look at this kind of female. It's not that I love it (I hate it actually), just.. Fitrah lelaki. Memang bila nampak perempuan seksi, jangan haraplah nak tengok sekali je. No way. So, please pray for me guys, so that I can control that 'fitrah'. Really-really hope I can throw that bad attitude far away. If possible, just let it vanish from my life. Hehe.

Actually, I have some opinions on something that I want to give but I really can't remember it... So, I guess maybe that's for next time. Now, I wanna sleep. NIGHT! n_n


~Lonymous~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...