Pages

Hadith of the Update

Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas,

The Prophet said, "There are two blessings which many people lose : (They are) Health and free time for doing good."

[Bukhari. Volume 8, Book 76, Number 421]

Quote of the Update

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

-George Orwell

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Talk To Strangers - Story #1


Peace be upon you. Yo! 

   How was your day? :)   I hope it was a good one since it was a good one for me. Doktor belanja makan, acano tak good? XD   

   I have a few stories to share that I find quite interesting which happened to me not too long ago. However, for today, I'll write  only one story since I think 'Talk To Strangers' is something I do frequently at times, it will be too long to write all of these stories in one post. Therefore, I'll separate these stories and update them another day. I hope they will be good to read and benefit you since they taught me a lot. n_n

   This is a story about a lady, who is a total stranger to me. We simply had the chance to talk and she is a native, a Blackfoot or Siksika in her language. That's what she told me and believe me, that's my first time I've heard them too. XD   Try Googling it and you'll find out about them. I'm sure you'll notice that you know these people through movies even if you might be as clueless as I was when  I first heard that name.  =w=

~Story 1~

   Her story started when she met her ex-boyfriend. It was a happy relationship and she honestly hoped to be married to him. After a few years, they got engaged. As you might know, sex before marriage are very common nowadays *spare me the religious thought for some other time please* especially in certain countries like hers, so she and his boyfriend did it. Even until now, she still think she did the right thing because she did it out of love, not lust, and so I let her continue with her story. 

   As many stories go, she got pregnant. She was really happy for it thinking they would have a family really soon. Her new family will be complete. She was happy for a while but that was when it started to go wrong. Her fiance called off the engagement. What happened to him, I never asked as she continued telling me her story. 

   She said, even if her ex did her wrong, the baby did not, so she would give birth to that baby, no matter what. *orang bukan Islam pun boleh fikir macam tu, kenapalah orang kita sampai sanggup bunuh bayi?* Everyday she would talk with the baby, caress her stomach, give love to the baby but even that didn't last long. After just a few months *I'm not sure how long* she was once again tested with hardship. She had a miscarriage. I was petrified when she said that. The fact that she looked so heartbroken was enough to break my heart all the same.

   "Why are you telling me this miss? I'm just a stranger," I said. "I don't mind talking to strangers like you about this. In fact, it's easier. You don't judge, you just listen and you grieve with me," answered her while smiling a bit. I simply bowed and we parted on our own ways. Silent prayers for her and all mothers who suffered the same.

I saw it today and yeah. It's nice. :)



~Jaw~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...