Pages

Hadith of the Update

Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas,

The Prophet said, "There are two blessings which many people lose : (They are) Health and free time for doing good."

[Bukhari. Volume 8, Book 76, Number 421]

Quote of the Update

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

-George Orwell

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Jaw or Lonymous?



Hey guys. My first update after a few months. Not very important, just want to declare a few things about my blog.

First, this is still the same blog as 'What I Wrought'. I only changed it to a new name which is 'Jaw's Tales'.

Second, I changed the url to a new one too, 'www.jawstale.blogspot.com'.

Lastly, I declare the name Lonymous will not be used in this blog anymore. Jaw is my new nickname.

So, why Jaw? A simple explanation. My new friends, especially the Kelantanese usually call me Jaw, that's how they say Raja in their slang. What about Tales? Simple too. What I write here are my tales, that's all. No need for me to say more. See ya, be sure to read the next update all right. Chow.


~Jaw~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...