Pages

Hadith of the Update

Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas,

The Prophet said, "There are two blessings which many people lose : (They are) Health and free time for doing good."

[Bukhari. Volume 8, Book 76, Number 421]

Quote of the Update

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

-George Orwell

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jangan Menangis

Jangan maraa aa...Haha

Hey guys. It's been a while isn't it? I really have no time to update this blog last month as I was busy with studying(macamlah aku study sangat...LOL). Now, I am having a week of holiday,so I'll try to update as much as I can. So, make sure to come and visit when you have the time all right. n_n
Right. Let's get back to the topic. 'Jangan Menangis' or Don't Cry In English(bajet aku je pandai BI..haha). I got the idea to write about this a few days, wait maybe weeks ago. I can't remember but that was when I saw Ms.Sweetest Drug was crying because of I don't know why. Really. I don't know why. But I heard that she cried a few times because of a few text messages that insulted her(just a gossip all right..idk the real reason). Jadi... Bayangkan ok. Imagine if you're in her shoes, what will you do? Let's say an anonymous(not me ok) texted you saying, "Ko xyah bajet hot ar./ Dasar pompuan jalang/ Laki sialan..Player ba**..Muka hodoh sial/ dll". What do you feel? Heart tores apart? Or, "Aku ni hodooohhhh." Or text your bf/gf, "Bi/Hunny..tlg baby/yunk..adeewww owg kateeww titew hodoh...waa...jaat(LOL)" Or...Ok,berapa banyak or daa. Keep the answers to yourself.
Why,why,why,why and why do you feel sad for something that you know that is/are wayyyyyyyy not true? Come on. Ask yourself. Sesetengah orang, dia tahu dia cantik,hot,hensem,lawa dan bermacam-macamlah compliment yang orang bagi kat dia kan... Sampai rasanya kalau pujian tu ada bentuk,box ke love ke atau apa-apa je la... For sure even one big bungalow will not be enough to keep it. Banyak sangat pujian yang dia dapat katakan. BUT!!! I wonder why they become totally emo, moody, loser(that's right...LOSER) just because of one or two text insulting messages or being insulted directly by a person. Pelikkan?(nod2) Come on. Let me share a quote by my lovely friend DOMO NISOOT(thanks and sorry coz I took it without your permission first).. 
"Haters don't really hate you. They hate themselves because you're a reflection of what they wish to be." -Nisoot
Nice one aye. Well, I'm sure most of you...At least 90% agree with that quote. Maybe some people just have that kind of attitude to make people feel down of themselves but most of the time, the cases are because they're jealous of who you are. So, when you read this, I hope you will keep the quote in mind and when any people insult you, say to yourself, "They're just jealous if me." Repeat a few times if you want. Shikashi(Tapi), kalau dah ulang-ulang banyak kali pun still sedih, find someone to talk about it. Let me suggest the best people for you to express your feelings. Your parents. Then, your friends. I don't suggest you to talk about this to your bf/gf. Why? Because mostly, bf/gf hates hearing your troubles. Believe me. Takyah la nak manja-manja sangat. Buat diorang menyampah je. Baik cakap dengan kawan baik yang kita tahu dia sanggup mendengar masalah kita and somehow will try to help us. But, if you think your bf/gf is okay.... Then do whatever you want. Besides that, one of the most important thing is, DO NOT GET ANGRY. When you're angry, you're as good as lose. When you get angry, your thinking becomes cloudy and you cannot think properly. Instead, stay cool and if you have words that can hurl the insult back to the insultor, SAY IT! If not, just stay cool, and walk away like nothing happens and this I believe will somehow hurts the insultor's guts. Ala. Macam citer anime la. For example, Naruto. Naruto always insulted Sasuke right? But all Sasuke did is walk away or sometimes just say "baka"(stupid/bodoh). And because of the cool attitude, all of the girls love Sasuke. Kan kan kan? Jadi apa lagi bro/sis... STAY COOL...
Let me write the list of 'what to do when people insult you' that I gave you in my crappy writing above:
- remember to say quietly "They're just jealous of me"
- talk to your parents and best friends(bf/gf if you want)
- don't get angry
- say something that can hurl back the insult(if you have one)- stay cool
- walk away from the insultor

Before this post ends, let me share a story with you. A joker came onto stage and made a very funny joke. All the audience laughed. The joker then repeated the joke and this time, only a few people laughed. The joker repeated the joke again and this time no one laughed instead they got angry. "Boo. Don't you have different jokes to tell.. Boo" And this time the joker said, "If you cannot laugh on the same joke over and over again, why do you cry over the same mistake you did or the same humiliation by people over and over again?"
Till the next post. See ya.


~Lonymous~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...