Pages

Hadith of the Update

Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas,

The Prophet said, "There are two blessings which many people lose : (They are) Health and free time for doing good."

[Bukhari. Volume 8, Book 76, Number 421]

Quote of the Update

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

-George Orwell

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Islam Itu Indah


Hey guys. Yesterday, my mom told me that a friend of my sister loves reading my blog. So, my mom asked my what do I write in my blog. "Abang tulis pasal Islam ke?" I said not fully but some are. My father who heard our conversation said, "Tak boleh buat macam tu. Jangan tulis benda-benda yang boleh buat orang bukan Islam bergaduh dengan kita." He then explained to me why. But I assured him that I'm not writing about something which might make the non-muslims become angry with me so he doesn't have anything to worry with. But anyway, I really hope for you readers to tell me if I have written a post like that. I am a muslim and I am proud with my religion, my believes and my everything, but at the same time, I never thought of something bad about other religions. That is what I am taught to do. What we muslims are taught to do. I am dedicating this post to all my brothers and sisters. Please, never ever think bad about the non-muslims and other religions and please please please, never insult other's believes.
Firman Allah dalam surah Al-An'am ayat 108:

وَلاَ تَسُبُّوْا الَّذِيْنَ يَدْعُوْنَ مِنْ دُوْنِ اللهِ فَيَسُبُّوْا اللهَ عَدْوًا بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ
Dan janganlah kamu cerca benda-benda yang mereka sembah yang lain dari Allah, kerana mereka kelak,akan mencerca Allah secara melampaui batas dengan ketiadaan pengetahuan. Demikianlah Kami memperelokkan pada pandangan tiap-tiap umat akan amal perbuatan mereka, kemudian kepada Tuhan merekalah tempat kembali mereka, lalu ia menerangkan kepada mereka apa yang mereka telah lakukan.

The reason why I'm writing about this is because nowadays, I can't help but noticing about certain muslims who like to insult other people's believes. They said, "Ajaran sesat. Sembah batu macam orang bodoh. Bengong tak bengong sembah benda yang buat sendiri." and etc. So, I just want the muslim readers to take note and stop doing it if you are doing it, and don't do it if you never did it. As for the non-muslim readers, I need you to know that, muslims are not allowed to insult your religion, believes and anything related to it. So, if you see some muslims doing that, please don't think that Islam taught us to do that because Islam didn't. I guess that's all for tonight. Thanks for reading and good night. n_n


~Lonymous~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...